When your home's exterior starts to wear out, you naturally want to replace it with siding that's going to last. There are a lot of brands out there claiming their product is the best, so it's hard to know what siding you can trust reliably.
Are you unsure about what type of siding will get you the best value for your money, and thinking, "I don't know how to get help! Who are the best contractors near me?" You can stop your search here. We're here for you, and we have the perfect siding for you, too.
GVD Renovations is proud to be a James Hardie® Elite Preferred Contractor.
What Does It Mean to be a James Hardie® Elite Preferred Contractor?
Elite Preferred Contractor status is a measure of efficiency and standardized business processes, and is the highest level awarded to any business in the five-level model developed by the James Hardie Building Products Company. In addition, we meet all of James Hardie®'s qualifications, so they assure you we're a top-notch contractor.
As an Elite Preferred James Hardie Contractor we must meet certain strict requirements including:
- Compliance with installation best practies
- Regular & random installation audits by James Hardie
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB or other accredited agency
- Satisfactory credit report
- State licensed
- Fully bonded
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman's compensation insurance
- Satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients
All of these affiliations and credentials are important to us, so that we can provide you with the highest level of confidence, professionalism and customer service.
Why Should You Buy James Hardie®?
Homeowners have made their choice: fiber cement is popular, and demand is increasing worldwide.
It's no accident that James Hardie® fiber cement board is America's top home siding. There are many benefits to James Hardie®'s fiber cement siding.
Just a few examples among many more:
James Hardie® Siding Is Your Best Bet If You Want the Look of Wood Without the Upkeep
- Unlike vinyl, fiber cement is thick enough to engrave, resulting in a more realistic wood grain pattern.
- Its color is through and through. With fiber cement, you won't have to repaint for a long time!
- It won't rot, and you won't get termites.
Fiber Cement Resists the Elements and Resists Disaster
- It doesn't expand and contract, keeping water out. Engineered wood does, which can let water in, and require costly repairs.
- It doesn't absorb water, resists ocean mists, and won't fade in the sun.
- It isn't flammable and doesn't melt, keeping your family safer from fires than wood or vinyl can.
- James Hardie® insures your investment with the warranties they include with their products.
Why Should You Use Our Remodeling Services?
Now that you've read about James Hardie® siding, are you thinking, "Who's a good siding contractor near me to get my project started?" Well, if you're in Sacramento or the Bay Area, you don't need to search any further. Come see us at GVD Renovations.
What makes us the best choice? We're a James Hardie® Elite Preferred Contractor.
- James Hardie® agrees our home remodeling services are the best of the best. Our superior construction gets you the maximum value out of their superior product.
- Our customers agree: We have great ratings on sites like Yelp, Angie's List, and Google.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Started
You can get in touch with us, the preferred contractor in Sacramento and the Bay Area, for an estimate on siding your home with James Hardie® fiber cement board. The estimate is free, so you have nothing to lose!
Call us up now at (916) 269-0761 or contact us online here.